At the Kalamazoo House, we've gone to great lengths to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We know what we prefer when we travel whether we're staying in a hotel or a bed and breakfast--and we strive to provide all the elements that will make you feel at home while you're visiting here. No doilies....no stuffiness....no curfews....just all the creature comforts that will let you truly relax. And they're all included in the price of your room! So whether you're planning a romantic getaway, a business trip, or a vacation, you'll know you've chosen "a better way to stay."
--Laurel & Terry Parrott, your hosts
Guests of the Kalamazoo House enjoy complimentary breakfast and snacks throughout the day. Specifically, you'll be treated to:
- A delicious multi-course, cooked-to-order breakfast served daily at the time of your convenience
- Daily social hour between 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm, where you can enjoy some snacks and spirited conversation with the innkeepers and other guests, and look over menus for nearby restaurants
- A bedtime snack of cookies and milk
- A 24-hour self-help beverage station with water, soft drinks, tea, coffee and hot cocoa
- And when you're looking for a meal or refreshment other than breakfast, downtown Kalamazoo's many fine restaurants, beer pubs, wine bars and nightspots are within a matter of blocks. We keep copies of menus for you to look at, or see the links on our Location map to help you plan your visit.