A warm welcome, a home-cooked breakfast...
...free high-speed WiFi, and a bedtime snack!
Are you a "road warrior" who's tired of impersonal hotels? Do you dread another night in a chain motel with nothing special nearby? Maybe the warm welcome of our Kalamazoo B&B is exactly what you're looking for. We have a loyal clientele of regular business travelers who feel at home when they visit Kalamazoo because they are at home.
One recent business guest remarked "The Kalamazoo House is more like a boutique hotel than a regular Bed and Breakfast." What truly sets us apart are the amenities that you can expect at no extra charge...
Amenities especially valued by our business travelers:
- FREE whole-house high-speed WiFi -- even on the porches
- Desks in most guestrooms
- FREE off-street parking
- Comfortable public spaces for relaxing or working (porches, main parlor, breakfast room)
- Expanded cable HDTV in the parlor and all guestrooms
- DVD players in the parlor and all guestrooms
- DVD library with movies you can watch in your room or in the parlor
- Flexible check-in time
- Early breakfast can be arranged
- Use of printer
- Hair dryer in all rooms
- Shampoo, conditioner, liquid & bar soaps, makeup remover pads
- Alarm clocks in all rooms
- Access to iron, full-sized ironing board, and spray starch
- 24-hour access to complimentary tea, water, soft drinks, hot cocoa, coffee and milk
- Non-smoking inn
- Designated smoking areas outside
- A huge variety of restaurants and nightspots just blocks away
- Neighborhoods and paths for running or walking
- Cookies & milk before bed
- A friendly familiar face to greet you after a long day!