The Kalamazoo House Boudoir/Intimate Photography Package—$550 (in addition to lodging)
Make your stay at the Kalamazoo House truly a memory of a lifetime with our breathtaking boudoir photography package. There’s simply no finer setting for capturing tasteful, intimate images, and we’ll take care of everything—from arranging your choice between our talented female photographers, to professional hair and makeup.
Enjoy special access and rare early check-in privileges as you are put to ease by the privacy and professionalism that will make for a treasured keepsake. Afterwards, truly settle in to the space and savor the investment you’ve made in yourself and your relationship.
And don't limit your thinking to individual female photos: expectant mothers (babymoon), gentlemen, and couples can all enjoy the benefits of tasteful, intimate photography as a gift to one’s self, and/or the loved ones with whom you choose to share.
What inspired Kalamazoo House Boudoir Photography?
Apart from the obvious fit of the House’s photogenic architecture, the inspiration stems in part from Steve’s former business in multimedia, wherein he produced over 3,500 family history documentaries and retrospective photo montages. What pattern was evident? A great majority of elderly patrons and their families celebrated the youthful beauty captured by WWII-era boudoir photography, as part of remembering loved ones. As Rose quipped in Titanic, “I was a dish,” and in the fullness of life, that aspect of our being is worthy of capture and celebration, even if no-one ever sees the images but you.
- On-site Hair and Makeup by professional artists;
- The on-site photo session, with professional female Boudoir Photographer;
- Image security: Photos are secured between you and the photographer only. Period.
- Up to three outfit changes (or two outfits with woman and double sitting as couple);
- Commemorative Bedside Folio featuring two-to-four favorite portraits;
- Gorgeous and unique set/setting of the Kalamazoo House;
- Early check-in for the session;
- Optional Exclusive Access to architecture and settings outside your guest room (as desired, and as availability allows total privacy to be assured).
- Does not include albums or additional prints or negatives, etc. Any such optional additions would come with at an additional cost, and be entirely between the guest and the photographer to discuss.