When You Mean Business, We Mean Business Too.
We understand how traditional hotel rooms can all look the same after a while. We understand that feeling of being stuck in a chain motel with nothing nearby: it can be hard to know what city you're in. We also understand the desire to mix it up and stay someplace with warmth, character, and a home-like ambiance; but we also know that doing so cannot mean sacrificing:
- Easy In/Easy Out Access, 24 x 7
- FREE whole-house high-speed WiFi—even on the porches
- Peace and Quiet
- Expanded cable HDTV in the parlor and all guestrooms
- Flexible check-in time
- Use of printer
- Hair dryer in all rooms
- Shampoo, conditioner, liquid & bar soaps, makeup remover pads
- Alarm clocks in all rooms
- 24-hour access to complimentary tea, water, soft drinks, hot cocoa, coffee and milk
- Access to iron, full-sized ironing board, and spray starch
- Desks in most guestrooms
Stay with us and you have all those things. But more! Our loyal clientele of regular business travelers who feel at home when they visit Kalamazoo, because they are at home:
- A friendly familiar face to greet you after a long day!
- FREE off-street parking (No walking and driving ten minutes up/down ramps)
- Comfortable public spaces for relaxing or working (porches, main parlor, breakfast room)
- DVD players in the parlor and all guestrooms
- DVD library with movies you can watch in your room or in the parlor
- Early breakfast can be arranged
- Non-smoking inn (with designated outdoor smoking areas)
- A huge variety of restaurants and nightspots just blocks away
- Neighborhoods and paths for running or walking
Unique Meetings & Retreats
With ten comfortable guestrooms, our inn might be just the perfect size for your business group.
After a delicious breakfast, you can have your business meeting in the parlor, and enjoy the Breakfast Room for breakout space. The marble-topped bar in the parlor can offer coffee, snacks and beverages. We can make arrangements for a catered lunch, or your group can simply walk a few blocks for a choice of restaurants. Maybe the best part of having your meeting at the Kalamazoo House B&B is after the meeting is
over! Our parlor and porches are the perfect place to unwind and relax together with your colleagues.
Call 269-382-0880 and ask for Steve.