Kalamazoo has become the epicenter of great beer, nightlife, romance, festivals, and fun. And the Kalamazoo House is the sole luxury hotel alternative that puts it all within reach.
I Like the Nightlife
Festivals, nightclubs, hot music, and more, the Kalamazoo nightlife is thriving. Here are some of our favorite spots and events in downtown Kalamazoo:
- The Entertainment District of Monaco Bay (Dueling Pianos), Wild Bull, District Square, SkyDeck
- Kalamazoo Summer Festivals
- Shakespeare's Pub (long story, ask Steve and Steph, or stop and see Garrett every Wednesday evening)
- Louie's Trophy House (local dive)
- Green-Top Tavern (Pre-party at a bigger dive with nothing but cheap drinks & pool--so cheap they don't have a web site:)
- Webster's Tasting Room Lounge (Classy atmosphere, live music at busy times)
- Union Cabaret
And don't forget to check out the Kalamazoo House "Map of Everything"!
A thriving art scene to fuel your creative side, top-notch restaurants, miles of both rural and scenic trails and a craft beer culture that's flowing in and beyond the city limits. Kalamazoo delivers an experience that is urban, homegrown, historic and recreational!Posted by Discover Kalamazoo on Wednesday, February 10, 2016