Four-hour Kalamazoo House Brewery Limo-Sedan Tour ... $280 (includes gratuity)
When it comes to Kalamazoo's great brews, there is simply no place closer and more "walkable" than the Kalamazoo House. Still, this IS Michigan (weather), and there are some cool destinations well outside the city—and sometimes seeing all the great places requires efficiency and flexibility. So come and go exactly when you want, listening to the music you want, in a dedicated and stylish Town Car (or equivalent). The vehicle is the perfect temperature, is waiting outside, a the chauffeur knows all the spots. The car will stay with you, stay warm (or cool in the summer), and be at your beck and call.
Sit back and enjoy a relaxing break while we chauffeur your intimate group of up to four, to the many Kalamazoo brewpubs in the metro area, over a four-hour span of luxurious retreat.
What do you get with the Kalamazoo House Brewery Limo Tour?
A professional style sedan (up to four passengers), fully inspected and properly insured;
- A four-hour block of dedicated, chauffeured transportation within the local metro area;
- Advice and coordination from Steve, Steph, and your chauffeur;
- Snacks, water, and extras in the vehicle.
Your "Barley-Pop" Tour Can Start Anywhere. Here are some ideas:
- Bell's Brewery, with the distinction of being Michigan's very first brewery to serve beer by the glass, brings fans from far and wide to enjoy its Eccentric Cafe, its new indoor music venue, and of course its amazing, award-winning local beers--including some on tap that you'll never see in a bottle.
- Tibbs, Ruperts and Gonzos are must-see breweries as well--though a short walk from the inn, so you might want to save those. The same is true for some great beer-focused dining spots like: Central City Tap House features the best of Michigan, US and international beers with 20 beers on tap, over 75 bottles, monthly "Meet the Brewer" nights and multi-course beer dinners led by the brewers themselves, as well as a regular menu of delicious food that just screams for beer; Kalamazoo Beer Exchange is a crazy-fun, innovative place "where a beer pub meets the stock exchange." Nightly beer prices fluctuate based on real-time demand like the stock market, resulting in an ever-evolving happy hour--and you'll particularly like the stock crashes that drop prices to their all-time lows. Great food, too!
- Arcadia Ales was established in 1996 as a microbrewery specializing in handcrafted British-style ales. All of their beers are produced in the Peter Austin Brewery methods originating in England, which allows this style of beer to reflect over 250 years of world class brewing heritage. And don't let the cafeteria style food process fool you, the food quality is absolutely amazing. In addition to harvesting from their own garden, they source from many local farms and bakeries to provide you with the freshest, high quality ingredients,.
- Olde Peninsula Brewpub and Restaurant is a popular restaurant and brewpub with 5 permanent, and other seasonal, house-made taps and a large menu of terrific food ranging from salads and burgers to pasta and steaks. Enjoy sampler flights of all their delicious hand crafted ale.
- But since you've got transportation, enjoy some of the great area breweries that are outside the walkable city: One Well Brewing, Boatyard Brewing, Latitude 42, One Well Brewing, Old Mill Brewpub & Grill, Texas Corners Brewing, and others.
And here's the fine print:
- The Kalamazoo House Brewery Limo Tour is added to the price of your room and is subject to 6% sales tax.
- Reservations are based on room and vehicle availability, and are subject to any minimum-night restrictions in place for the dates you choose.
- Minimum one-night stay at the Kalamazoo House is required, if no other minimums are in place.
- Driver gratuity IS included (covered) at 15%. If service goes above and beyond you are welcome to supplement, but it is not necessary.
- Not responsible for brewpub hours, closures, etc. (though we can help coordinate), and no alcohol is included.