Kalamazoo House Beer Trail ... $125
Add a customized beer crawl to your stay at Kalamazoo House Bed and Breakfast. Downtown Kalamazoo is quickly becoming a real beer-lover's destination, and the Kalamazoo House B&B is the perfect launching pad for discovering the best beers and beer pubs.
Our popular downtown inn offers amazingly comfortable rooms, delicious complimentary breakfasts, free WiFi, free parking -- and cookies & milk before bed -- for you and your favorite beer-loving companion. Perhaps the best part of our Kalamazoo House Beer Trail package is that the best of Kalamazoo's beer culture is so close to the inn. Most folks consider it walking distance.
Your Destinations for Suds
- Bell's Brewery, with the distinction of being Michigan's very first brewery to serve beer by the glass, brings fans from far and wide to enjoy its Eccentric Cafe, its new indoor music venue, and of course its amazing, award-winning local beers--including some on tap that you'll never see in a bottle.
- Central City Tap House features the best of Michigan, US and international beers with 20 beers on tap, over 75 bottles, monthly "Meet the Brewer" nights and multi-course beer dinners led by the brewers themselves, as well as a regular menu of delicious food that just screams for beer.
- Kalamazoo Beer Exchange is a crazy-fun, innovative place "where a beer pub meets the stock exchange." Nightly beer prices fluctuate based on real-time demand like the stock market, resulting in an ever-evolving happy hour--and you'll particularly like the stock crashes that drop prices to their all-time lows. Great food, too!
- Olde Peninsula Brewpub and Restaurant is a popular restaurant and brewpub with 5 permanent, and other seasonal, house-made taps and a large menu of terrific food ranging from salads and burgers to pasta and steaks. Enjoy sampler flights of all their delicious hand crafted ales.
What do you get with the Kalamazoo House Beer Trail special?
- Welcome snacks in your room to pair with your beer: meat, cheese and crackers;
- A Kalamazoo House Beer Trail tote bag printed with a map to Kalamazoo's best beer venues where you'll collect souvenirs of Kalamazoo's beer scene:
- 2 T-shirts from Central City Tap House;
- A fillable (and refillable) 64-oz Growler and 2 pint glasses from Olde Peninsula;
- 2 stainless-steel water bottles with the Bell's Brewery logo;
- $20 gift certificate from the Kalamazoo Beer Exchange for merchandise or food; and
- 2 "Yes, There Really is a Kalamazoo" zippered insulated beer bottle cozies.
And here's the fine print:
- The Kalamazoo House Beer Trail special is added to the price of your room and is subject to 6% sales tax.
- Reservations are based on room availability and are subject to any minimum-night restrictions in place for the dates you choose.
- The Kalamazoo Beer Exchange is not open on Sunday, so we may substitute a $20 gift certificate to one of the other locations if you're staying on Sunday.