Boudoir Photography Package—$550 (in addition to lodging)
A typical shoot will allow up to one hour for prep, hair, and makeup—on-site here at the Kalamazoo House (typically in the featured room in which you are staying)—and then up to two hours of relaxing and enjoyable photographing.
The sessions are typically scheduled for 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. Your partner can attend and watch the shoot if that is your wish. The most popular day of the week is Friday, so you can settle in and enjoy a weekend full of relaxation and fun following your photo session. Sundays through Thursdays will work wonderfully as well. Availability for this package will vary. Saturday shoots are not usually a viable option.
How it works:
1. Select a photographer here (or resolve to let us choose … you can’t go wrong). They are also happy to talk with you at any time.
2. Reserve the room for your stay at the Kalamazoo House. If you wish to book this package fewer than 8 days in advance, please call us rather than trying to book online. Otherwise, you may reserve both your room and the boudoir package online.
3. We will call you within 24 hours to verify the package availability. If for any reason you do not hear from us within 24 hours, the room reservation is subject to our usual terms and conditions, including not being cancellable within 7 days of your stay—so please email or call us immediately if within 24 hours of making your online reservation you do not get a separate, specific confirmation of the photographer’s ability to meet your proposed schedule.
4. We will provide you with a wonderful guide to help maximizing your experience; it covers all sorts of useful tips and tricks.
5. Your photographer will provide a telephone consultation and chance to answer any additional questions you may have about your upcoming shoot.
There is a minimum one-night stay required for the Boudoir package, which on most weekends is superseded by a two-night minimum. Any room can is eligible, though we highly recommend the Premiere rooms of #4 or #7, with the best alternatives being #5, #6, #8 and #9.