Public and Private
Walking Brewery Tours
If somehow you haven't heard, Kalamazoo is among the world's greatest destinations for world-class, craft-brewed beer. It began over thirty years ago with Bell's (who has created some world-famous beers, including Two-Hearted Ale IPA and Oberon), and since then craft brewing has become a substantial area industry with over thirteen craft brewers in Greater Kalamazoo alone. And nobody puts you closer to the action than The Kalamazoo House!
Two Types of Brewery Tour Packages you can book here:
Our private tour weekend packages began this last winter with Hats, Boots and Hops. We thought'd it'd be fun to block the whole house to teetotalers, throw in some spice like a live-music reception upon arrival, beat cabin fever, and create an exclusive walking tour only available to Kalamazoo House Guests. In partnership with our friends at West Michigan Beer Tours, we'll be back at it for a few special 2017 weekends to remember. Just add the Hats, Boots, and Hops package with your reservation:
- Hat's, Boots, and Hops will return in 2017: Jan 20/21st 2017; and Feb 24/25th 2017. Click here for more details.
Our friends at West Michigan Beer Tours offer a public Walking Tour Series that is available to the public on many dates (now throughout the year--inspired by our winter Hats, Boots, and Hops event weekends, the public walking tours are now scheduled throughout the year! We've dedicated some room packages for various dates, which include your walking tour tickets. Public Tour Packages include:
- Your two-night stay at The Kalamazoo House;
- Tickets for your guided walking brewery tour, led by West Michigan Beer Tours;
- Meet-and-greets with the brewers; optional tours (locations may vary);
- Samples or a pint at each stop;
- All the normal features and benefits of staying at the Kalamazoo House.