Make Holidays Magic This Year!
The Kalamazoo House is decorated in full holiday splendor! If you haven't seen the house in holiday dress, let's make this the special year to experience the magic of Kalamazoo! Stroll through Bronson Park on your way to a lovely holiday meal, party, or New Vic production of "A Christmas Carol", or Art Hop/shopping! Or catch amazing Christmas shows at the State Theatre --all within walking distance! There is so much to do and see in downtown during the holidays, and you can walk to it all!
Combine a stay at the fully-decorated Kalamazoo House, and ...
- Stroll through beautifully lit Bronson Park on your way to amazing dining, brews, and nightlife.
- Enjoy Skiing at Bittersweet or Timber Ridge.
- Buy Local while experiencing downtown shopping, Santa's Workshop, The Holly Jolly Trolley (to bounce you around in comfort), oh, and the Brew Bus if you'd rather skip it all and bounce/walk to breweries (hey, they sell gifts) from our Inn.
Or make memories with one of the many shows and events. It's difficult to keep track of them all, but start with our Calendar of Area Events here.
- New Year's Fest
- Holiday plays and productions
- Holiday classic movies & cinema
- Art Hop
- Tommy Emmanuel, Frankie Ballard, Greensky Bluegrass, Home Free--all doing holiday shows at the State Theatre. The Gull Lake Jazz Orchestra at the Union Cabaret, and so much more!