#1 Rated ● Top Location ● Free Parking ● Full Hot Breakfast
Your Authentic Downtown Experience Starts Here
Streamlined Self Check-in ▪ 24-hr Coded Access ▪ Exceptional Ambiance ▪ Private Breakfast Dining ▪ Roku/HDTV ▪ Free Parking
If you're looking for a downtown Kalamazoo hotel that's in the heart of it all, and you want something truly special with unparalleled ambiance and a hip, urban, informal vibe, you've found it. For business, romance, or small-group getaways, The Kalamazoo House is the ideal path to fully experiencing the arts, brewpubs, museums, nightlife, live theatre, culture, concerts, and music festivals of this thriving city.
More than a great room—it's a real Kalamazoo experience, 140-years in the making!
With a boutique hotel feel, this nationally registered historic home offers ten well-appointed guest rooms, each featuring:
* Best Location/Free Parking: It doesn't get better! Walk to everything: breweries, nightlife, museums, several stages, and all types of food and drink
* Privacy: Self check-in, 100% private & quiet rooms, private baths, own climate control, 24-hour electronic access, not even shared walls between sleeping rooms
* Flexibility: Streamlined Self-Check-in means no arrival appointments required; Choice of several hot breakfast entrees (private table service); Alternatively snag a Breakfast Basket to go; Stay in a deluxe room at great value, or step up to a two-person jetted tub.
* The Local Scoop: Often an experience is made magical by an inside tip that helps you craft your perfect experience. Want the inside scoop on dining, fun, history and culture? Just ask! Hosts Steve and Steph are life-long residents who have lived, worked, volunteered, dined, danced and devoured downtown for decades.
* Technology: Free Wi-Fi, Flat-screen TVs, Full Cable & ROKU, DVD players
Romance & Fun Live Here
From business travel to romantic getaways, concert packages to brewery tours, kayak adventures to massages and wine baskets, the Kalamazoo House is the perfect place to take a break and show your "special someone" how you feel by making plans to relax, connect, and rejuvenate!
<Read More >
Dining and Nightlife
Breweries & Walking Tours
Kalamazoo has become the epicenter of great beer, nightlife, theatre, romance, festivals, and fun. And the Kalamazoo House is the sole luxury hotel alternative that puts it all within reach. No matter your speed, there's something for you.
<Read More >