Join a Public Walking Brewery Tour!
PUBLIC Tour Ticket Packages (May through September):
Our friends at West Michigan Beer Tours already have a Walking Tour Series that is available to the public on many dates from May through September. We've dedicated some room packages for various dates, which include your walking tour tickets.
Public Tour Packages booked with your room include:
- 2 nights unbeatable location, stay, and experience of The Kalamazoo House.
- 2 tickets for your guided walking brewery tour, led by West Michigan Beer Tours;
- Origination at a craft beer bar/restaurant, brewery or other business, including Shakespeare’s Pub, Old Burdick’s Bar & Grill, Central City Tap House and more
- Stops at 3 featured breweries – with samples or pint at each stop
- Knowledgeable tour guide providing a history of Kalamazoo, the Michigan craft beer industry
- Souvenir logo pint glass
- Registration will be at noon. Departure at 1 p.m. Tours official conclude at approximately 4:30 p.m. The usual public cost ranges from $25 to $39 ($25 through The Kalamazoo House).
- West Michigan Beer Tours is dedicated to providing craft beer lovers with fun, flavorful and educational tours. Guests must be 21 to participate. They encourage every attendee to drink responsibly and have a designated driver. After each tour they will also provide access to a local taxi service. If any of our tour directors have reason to believe that a person is intoxicated prior to a tour, they reserve the right to turn them away. If a person is turned away due to intoxication no refund will be provided.
- Tours will run rain or shine. Unless West Michigan Beer Tours cancels the tour, all tours are non-refundable.
Sept. 24 Itinerary
Origination: Shakespeare’s Pub, noon-1 p.m.
Stop 1: Boatyard Brewing Co., 1:15-2:15 p.m.
Stop 2: Arcadia Brewing Co., 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Stop 3: Bell’s Eccentric Cafe, 3:45-4:30 p.m.
Termination: Shakespeare’s Pub, 4:45 p.m.